At DDD, we have set a goal to operate as a profitable and growing business with impact at the core: a business with a mission. To reach this goal, we have implemented several important management changes that will enable us to reinforce and strengthen cultural effectiveness, delivery excellence and financial soundness.
Under the leadership of CEO Jeremy Hockenstein and President Frank Heitmann, the team was realigned as follows:
- Michael Chertok will serve as Executive Vice President, Impact, overseeing training and development—as well as positioning to clients.
- Cynthia Hauck will serve as Executive Vice President, Operations.
- Lori Silverstein will serve as Executive Vice President, Sales.
- Sopheap Im will serve as Acting Vice President, Human Resources.
- Christina Gossmann will serve as Acting Director, Marketing and Communications.
- Jenny Goldstein will serve as Development Director.
Wolfgang Müller will continue to serve as Chief Financial Officer.
Read more in our press release.