We are thrilled to share DDD's 2016 Annual Report. This year, we are proud of the following milestones:
- Achieved an earned revenue of $11.1 million
- Celebrated our 15th year anniversary in Phnom Penh
- Increased average monthly salary of graduates to $449
Please click here to download DDD’s 2015 Annual Report. Over the past 14 years, DDD has grown a lot and we are transforming--to become a sustainable business with a strong social mission.
Some 2015 highlights include:
- Achieving an earned revenue of $8.7 million
- First year of operations of Liberty Source in the U.S.
- Establishing image processing as a new service line
- Strengthening our management team
Please click here to download DDD’s 2014 Annual Report. This year, we celebrate the success of DDD, our clients and supporters in growing a global platform.
Some 2014 highlights include:
- Achieving ISO 9001:2008 certification as the first dedicated Impact Sourcing Service Provider and nearly doubling our revenue in Kenya
- Adding image editing, social and market research as new services, and
- Launching Liberty Source, DDD’s newest U.S.-based service delivery center, aiming at creating professional opportunities for American military spouses
We are pleased to share, and invite you to download DDD’s 2013 Annual Report. This past fiscal year was one of tremendous growth, learning, and impact for our business and our mission. The annual report illustrates the breadth of DDD’s accomplishments and presents our financial and impact results. In its twelve years of existence DDD has become a sustainable business that generates income growth for youth in some of the poorest countries in the world.
We are grateful to our clients, our supporters and especially our talented staff for our many accomplishments and successes. Highlights from FY13 include:
- Increased earned income by 25% to $4.7 million
- Created growth in the average income of program graduates to $365 per month, leading to projected lifetime earnings of more than $110,000
- Recognized for the second year in a row as one of the Top 100 NGOs in the world